[Imc-outreach] Outreach Minutes 1/12/05

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 13 01:15:33 CST 2005

IMC Outreach Meeting 1/12/05
Jane (facilitating), Colleen, Ellen, Meghan, Cyrus, Dave B., Arun (recording)

Postcards
Postcards apparently aren't ready to be sent out to members.  Colleen suggests
we could do a PSA for public TV.  Jane and Ellen could work on it
tonight.  Jane and Meghan could meet tomorrow at 3.  ***Jane will bring
stamps.***

Handbook
We'll make copies of the handbook tonight.  30 copies will be available
for the party.

Party
Wednesday, January 19, 7-9pm
Radio Group offered a "Rant for the Radio." Faith has secured a bread
tray from Strawberry Fields.  Cyrus will bake a cake.  Arun will bake
chocolate chip cookies.  Jane will put together a veggie tray and buy
more cups.  Arun will buy cold drinks.  Meghan will get chips and
salsa.  Colleen will deal with hot chocolate or hot apple cider.  Video
will put together some footage.  Colleen contacted AWARE -- no footage
from the inauguration unless we have some internet access.  The
classical guitarist may return for the party.  We can have someone at
the front door with membership cards.  Meet at 5:30pm to help setup.

Front table shifts
7-7:30  Jane
7:30-8  Cyrus & Meghan
8-8:30  Colleen
8:30-9  Ellen

Cleaning II
Jane, Arun, Meghan, Cyrus can meet at 3pm on Saturday.

Art Theatre
January 30 (Sunday), 4pm screening of an anti-death penalty
documentary, Q&A afterward including former Gov. George Ryan.  Tickets
on sale already at website.  On the Wednesday before, we should decide
what to take over to the Art Theatre for a literature table.

Film Fest
February 27 (Sunday) 7:30pm-11, also at the Art Theatre.