[Imc-outreach] post to the website

ellen K radicallibrarian at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 17:49:52 CST 2005

Hi, I just heard on WEFT an announcement for the anniversary party
which said for more informaiton go to www.ucimc.org, so took the
iniative to post an announcement for the anniversary party on the
website.  Here is the text of what I posted:

 Come celebrate 4 years of media created by our community, for our
community! The UCIMC's 4th Anniversary Party is Wednesday, January
19th from 7 to 9pm. Find out what the UCIMC has accomplished this
year, share your wishes for the UCIMC in the next year, and find out
how you can get more involved.

Food, beverage and merriment will be provided. We hope to see you
Wednesday, January 19th at the UCIMC, 218 W Main St. in Downtown
Urbana.

If you think it should say something else let me know and I'll edit it.
Ellen