[Imc-outreach] party things

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 17 21:11:36 CST 2005

"Colleen Cook" writes:
> And in regards to the party on Wednesday, I am going to have to come late
> because of class. I should make it there in time for my shift at the table,
> but I am a little confused about who is bringing what. I know we were going
> to look through the stuff in the back and take inventory of what the IMC
> already has, and what we still needed to buy. Can anyone tell me what was
> decided on Saturday about that? Do I still need to go to Sam's or have we
> come up with an alternative? I still plan to bring a cake.

I was JUST thinking about this!

>From the minutes:
  Radio Group offered a "Rant for the Radio." Faith has secured a
  bread tray from Strawberry Fields.  Cyrus will bake a cake.  Arun
  will bake chocolate chip cookies.  Jane will put together a veggie
  tray and buy more cups.  Arun will buy cold drinks.  Meghan will get
  chips and salsa.  Colleen will deal with hot chocolate or hot apple
  cider.  Video will put together some footage.  Colleen contacted
  AWARE -- no footage from the inauguration unless we have some
  internet access.  The classical guitarist may return for the party.
  We can have someone at the front door with membership cards.  Meet
  at 5:30pm to help setup.

I thought we looked in back and decided we didn't need napkins or cutlery
after all (I think we had at least plenty of plastic spoons, not sure about
napkins).  Anyone remember?

Arun