[Imc-outreach] Re: [UCIMC-Finance] (no subject) (fwd)

faith swords faith at ucimc.org
Sat Jan 29 14:03:56 CST 2005

maybe this is something we could do as a premium for sustaining
funder-ship. like, if you donate $xx per month for a year, you get a
subscription to in these times.

or maybe we could get some more bigger scale capital campaign donors. this
could be especially effective once we're allowed to tell people
specifically when and where we'll be moving.

thoughts?

--faith