[Imc-outreach] [Champ4CS-IL] Champaign Regional Meeting CS-IL, 3/16/2005, 5:30 pm (fwd)

Susan Kim skimtone at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 17:36:50 CST 2005

Hey I know I'm not active with outreach but I'm happy to attend this meeting if others can't.

-Sooz

Sascha Meinrath <sascha at ucimc.org> wrote:
anyone available to meet with community shares this wednesday at 5:30pm.
basically, meetings=points=shares=cash...

lemme know,

--sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President * Project Coordinator * Policy Analyst