[Imc-outreach] Re: [Imc] RE: Boneyard arts festival?

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Tue Mar 15 13:40:27 CST 2005

The Survivors Show is going to go up in the gallery space, sponsored by
the IMC Climate working group. So we are definitely having an event during
the festivala nd should certainly get ourselves on the map, etc. Sandra,
since none of us Climate folks know anything about putting on an art show,
we thought it would be nice if you could give us some tips as well. So if
you'd rather help with that than do your own show, that would be fine, or
doing your own show up front could be good as well.

For future reference, Outreach is more than happy to fill out these kinds
of forms, etc., but we need someone to let us know what's up with slightly
more notice (I recognize that this year got confusing).

-meghan