[Imc-outreach] weekly event

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Wed Mar 16 06:15:21 CST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:42:07 +0000
From: Sandra Ahten <spiritofsandra at hotmail.com>
To: meghan at ucimc.org, daveberliner at mac.com
Subject: RE: [UCIMC-print] this week at the IMC

Radio Meeting, Tuesday noon. Weekly meeting to prepare for IMC Radio News which
airs on WEFT 90.1 Monday's at 5:30 and Thursday evening's on UPTV as well as on
McComb's low power FM station. Audio equipment and sound editing training
available by appointment. Come to meeting or email daveberliner at mac.com or
spiritofsandra at hotmail.com