[Imc-outreach] Re: [Imc] IMC donation to University Y?

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 17 22:08:51 CST 2005

Hi Danielle,
The IMC decided to donate two IMC memebrships for the auction.

Things are a a little crazy over here right, but we think that Outreach
can put together two packages of info to accompany the two memberships.
I am cc-ing this to them. If need be, I can get the info packs to you,
if Outreach lets me know when they're ready.
Mike Lehman