[Imc-outreach] Re: [Imc] Mike's Quick Cliff Notes Version of Steering Notes, 17 March 2005

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Fri Mar 18 10:56:06 CST 2005

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005, Mike Lehman wrote:

Outreach is likely
> to help staff the show (per everyone's memory without necessarily
> volunteering them to do so).

I appreciate not being volunteered! I would encourage anyone who's
interested in seeing our space be a part of the Boneyard to staff during
this show, since I can guarantee that Outreach will not be able to cover
all of those times. Outreach can, however, offer to coordinate staffers
and shifts, etc. Please email us if you are interested in staffing. We
will send out an email as the event gets a little bit closer with a
schedule and available times to staff.

thanks!
meghan

Mike checked the track lighting and all lights