[Imc-outreach] donation for University Y auction

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Fri Mar 25 09:55:20 CST 2005

Hey video,

I was wondering if y'all would be interested in helping Outreach put
together a packet to go along with our donated memberships to the
University Y. I think this would be a fantastic way to get more folks
interested in the IMC, and the package will be a lot more interesting if
we can include some IMC "products", like perhaps a short video of some
kind?

Let me know if you're interested. I need to have it from you NO LATER THAN
APRIL 7.

thanks!
meghan

ps. I cc'd to Colleen so that she can forward this message on to video if
it gets stuck in the seventh circle of moderation hell.