[Imc-outreach] raw footage from PO tour

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri May 6 20:20:01 CDT 2005

Hopefully you all have seen the news about the IMC's acquisition of
the Urbana Post Office.

http://www.ucimc.org/feature/display/34385/index.php

I have about 1.5 hours worth of video footage walking through the
Urbana PO during an inpection. If some enterprising Video Group
volunteer wanted to take these off my hands and edit them down into a
nice 5-10 minute video tour of the space, I'm sure that would be VERY
cool. Maybe combined with some still shots, some interviews with
people, some footage from Monday's press conference, some narration,
etc.

There's no way that I can do it myself but if any of you video wizards
would like to take it on, I'll provide the tapes that I have.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/