[Imc-outreach] Re: [RFU] Community Shares Report

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 31 17:18:00 CST 2005

Kiah,
Thanks for the update on Community Shares. I personally appreciate the
effort you are putting into this. It shows how valuable initiative like
yours is when members step up and take responsibility for specific
projects at the IMC. I just had someone ask me at work today on campus
more about why they should help to specifically support the IMC, because
they'd come across the opportunity to contribute as part of this
important outreach effort.

WRFU is just setting up many of the policies and procedures on how we
operate the station. Since Community Shares is an important area where
WRFU can help raise funding for the IMC to help cover our costs through
Community Shares, we will have someone folllow-up on what we need to do
earn shares by making and running Community Shares PSAs, etc.

Thanks again,
Mike Lehman