[Imc-radio] Missing tonight's meeting

Clint Popetz clint at ucimc.org
Tue Jan 13 13:02:09 CST 2004

Hi All,

	I won't be at tonight's meeting; I'm taking Beth to the
airport today.  Anna stopped by the IMC yesterday, and offered to do
whatever work we thought was necessary to make her show producable.
She also said she will be attending tonight's meeting.

	For planning purposes, I will still be able to coordinate
Monday's show, and hopefully I'll get to work with Kate Sample to do
so, so that's she'll be quasi-prepared to coordinate in the future,
perhaps riding shotgun a few times with another producer to start.

				-Clint