[Imc-radio] IMC outreach and member handbook

Ellen radicallibrarian at hellokitty.com
Fri Sep 3 20:03:54 CDT 2004

Hey Radio folks,

The outreach group is holding the next IMC orientation on Monday Sept. 13th from 7-9pm. We need help from you! The second hour of the orientation will be more like an open house for working groups, so new people can learn more about the specific group(s) they are interested in. Could you please decide upon a representative that will available from 8-9pm Monday 9/13 to meet with new people and informally talk about the radio group and IMCRN. Please let me know who this person will be.

Also I'm looking for people to read through and comment on the newly written member handbook. Please let me know if you are interested and I'll send you an electronic version. I want to have someone from each working group read and comment on it.

Thanks for you help
Ellen
your friendly radical librarian (and outreach person)n