[Imc-summaries] Free DC: A Tax Day call to action

Fri Apr 13 17:02:32 CDT 2001

A Tax Day Call to Action: Free DC!
No Taxtation Without Representation!
We are citizens of Washington DC. We have no vote. Every decision our city council makes is subject to congressional "review". We invite you to join us this tax day as we declare "No Taxtation Without Representation" and take action for DC: your Capital Colony. Please post this call to action on every listserv and share it with every friend.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++