[Imc-summaries] Cincinnati. Judge blames talk radio as most important factor in racial tensions.

Tue Apr 17 11:57:48 CDT 2001

Cincinnati: "Judge Nathaniel Jones ... blames talk radio -- more than any other single factor -- for the increasing racial tensions." --Akron Beacon Journal. Living in Cincinnati, I can easily agree with this Akron Beacon Journal article. It says that talk radio is the root cause of the increasing racial tension in Cincinnati. I say that hate radio is therefore also the root cause of the increasingly frequent, police urge to shoot-to-kill, and is therefore the root cause of the riots. This article shows why we have an immediate need for more independent media outlets.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++