[Imc-summaries] "Modus Operandi of Lawlessness"

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Wed Aug 8 08:45:08 CDT 2001

"He has made my mouth like a sharpened sword" (Is. 49:2).  Surely I am here to bring the concealed deeds of darkness into the light by making them known to you.  Read on!  The life you save may be your own.  I NOTICE THAT "LOVE AND FOOLISHNESS" ID=1566 HAS BEEN STOLEN. MANY SITES IN NORTH AMERICA HAVE IT ON THE SAME DATE; PLUS I WILL TRY TO POST IT AS A COMMENT LATER TODAY.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++