[Imc-summaries] Cornel West at Campus Greens Super Rally

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Mon Aug 13 15:25:36 CDT 2001

I taped the Campus Greens Super Rally and I want to distribute as much information as possible from the rally that I can using independent sources. Here is Cornel West's speech that I am planning to release to students at ISU who have heard Cornel West speak here last spring, but did not hear Cornel West say he supports the Green Party.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++