[Imc-summaries] Missile Hit Got a Little Help

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Mon Aug 20 10:33:53 CDT 2001

Here is a story about another rigged test meant to fool the public into thinking that we should spend billions of dollars to build a National Missile Defense that won't work (unless we can get any potential attackers to put a beacon on THEIR missiles.)  A seperate report alleged that the film of the test indicating that the target was destroyed, pointed to as indicating a "success" by the dominant media,  was actually a recycled film from a 1980s test of a different system.
Somehow, I don't remember reading about this is the News-Gazette.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++