[Imc-summaries] Return of the Lockbox

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Thu Aug 23 00:15:54 CDT 2001

The real truth about disappearing surpluses and Social Security.
After all the raiding and rhetoric, can we please just use this money to pay the Social Security of regular people, after paying for the health care of 44 million uninsured Americans, which we can easily afford if we don't spend it all on tax breaks for the rich?
And what's up with Dan McCollum? He states that the debt must be paid off first in today's News-Gazette. I guess HE has health care from the stint as the supposedly liberal mayor of Champaign. Dan, what about the rest of us?

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++