[Imc-summaries] Worker Rights: What if the U.S. isn't a role model?

Tue Feb 20 13:33:26 CST 2001

Here is an interesting editorial from the Minneapolis Star Tribune. I hope the folks at the Supervalu home office read this and are properly embarrassed by it, as they are guilty of the recent suppression of worker's rights in our community when they fired the entire transportation department in Urbana when it tried to organize.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++