[Imc-summaries] Boltinis -- recent events and concerns.

Wed Feb 21 18:11:50 CST 2001

I won't be working at Boltini anymore. In fact after the
events of this week...I won't be drinking or eating in Boltini's anymore
either. This email is to inform you all of some unfortunate happenings going
on in our little trendy hangout. If you go in there over the next month or
two, you may begin to notice a number a faces missing from the staff who
have taken care of your entertainment needs in the past. If you don't go in
there much anyway, you might still be interested in hearing about what some
folks might consider unfair labor practices.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++