[Imc-summaries] Bush Ignores History Of Verification

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Sun Jul 8 19:55:48 CDT 2001

In rebuttal to the Bush Adminitration seeking to renounce the CTBT, I offer a paper I wrote for my Spring, 2001 Physics 180 class at the University of Illinois detailing how lack of public knowledge about our past experience in monitoring nuclear weapons impedes a rational discussion about the present situation regarding verification of treaties limiting the spread of nuclear weapons.
Reference to this U-C IMC Article:
http://urbana.indymedia.org/active/news/display.php3?article_id=1369

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++