[Imc-summaries] world's worst knock-knock joke--we tried to warn you!

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Mon Jul 9 17:05:33 CDT 2001

We've tried to warn you. Now it's already too late in forty states. If you're a U.S. citizen, you'd better be quiet, well-behaved and pleasantly conformist. Involuntary outpatient commitment (IOC) is law in 40 states and the District of Columbia. The National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI), largely a drug company front group, has pushed hard for IOC in every state and territory - and NAMI is winning.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++