[Imc-summaries] J2. Cincinnati. Audio news about police violence rallies, marches, direct action

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Sat Jun 2 18:56:37 CDT 2001

When I first click these links, Windows Media Player automatically plays them, usually with a lot of interruptions. But when I click the link again, they play fine because my PC is playing the downloaded file on my PC. The clips are short  -  a minute or two - so just wait through the first download, and then click the link again. Or wait and click the play button on Windows Media Player. You can keep playing the clip as often as you want, at least until you restart your PC.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++