[Imc-summaries] Cincy Policeman: "We are prepared to WHACK you and take you out..."

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Thu Jun 7 15:55:24 CDT 2001

Police Lt. Col. Richard Janke to Mount Adams protesters before protest even began: "We are prepared to WHACK you and take you out if necessary." Here is another reason a new police chief from outside the Cincinnati area needs to be hired. Chief Thomas Streicher has indoctrinated the next generation of SWAT-WHACK leaders in his paramilitary police department.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++