[Imc-summaries] A Cincinnati Night

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Tue Jun 12 09:52:47 CDT 2001

June 11 - It was a long hot day down at the Justice Center. I had been in the sun most of the day, hot, drained, tired, going on midnight. Friday night, the first new weekend since our Vigil began. Some good tings had happened that day and though my body didn't feel it, I had good spirits in my head. The place I was going to wasn't very far, it was just about a 7 or 8 minute walk. It was in Over The Rhine, a neighborhood that exploded less than two months ago.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++