[Imc-summaries] To: Fellow Parents of Anti-Globalization Activists:

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Wed Jun 20 10:33:22 CDT 2001

My son was very involved in the Quebec City action. He had my love, support and respect. However, I was very anxious about his well being during the action. The independent media reports of brutal police behavior towards the protesters had me very worried about his safety. I know that other parents must have been anxious as well.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++