[Imc-summaries] U-C IMC Adopts Personnel Policy

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Sun Jun 24 13:49:30 CDT 2001

The U-C IMC has adopted a personnel policy to address issues of interpersonal conflict that must occasionally be resolved by formal action by the IMC. We feel that it is important that all members, staff, and users of IMC facilities feel safe, have their views respected, and interact with others in the IMC space in a positive manner. We hope that it is only neccessary to invoke this policy on rare occasions, but everyone should be aware of its existence in case you encounter a situation that cannot be resolved otherwise.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++