[Imc-summaries] Pressure Point: International Day of Action Against ExxonMobil......July 11!!

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Thu Jun 28 19:39:59 CDT 2001

In Seattle, as well as 18 countries, and 100 locations around the United States, we are telling ExxonMobil that corporate arrogance must stop! On July 11, at 7 a.m., in Seattle, we will be telling the corporate world we have had enough! No more drilling, no more killing, no more influence over our energy policies!

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++