[Imc-summaries] Disney’s lack of respect for human rights exposed at ISU

Fri Mar 23 00:56:21 CST 2001

Here at ISU we have a student group, United Students Against Sweatshops, and have been protesting Disney’s college program since Spring ’00 trying to create a dialogue between ourselves and Disney about sweatshop abuse and what Disney is doing. This week Wednesday, Disney held their recruiting session and we had 30 people protesting this event.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++