[Imc-summaries] Cincinnati - Can You Hear the Footsteps Coming?

Thu May 3 23:07:40 CDT 2001

The following story is an indication that forces of freedom will be converging on Cincinnati on June 1, 2, and 3. We will have updates posted here as the event develops or you can keep up on what is happening in Cincinnati by going to the Ohio Valley IMC link on the left side of this page. Groups planning on organizing participants from our area to go to Cincinnati and participate are invited to use the IMC website and other resources to organize delegations representing our area.  Cincinnati is only four hours away.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++