[Imc-summaries] Losing Life and Limb on the Job

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Tue May 22 22:25:02 CDT 2001

Editor's Note: This story was voted the #2 most important Project Censored story of the year by Project Censored:
http://www.projectcensored.org/intro.htm
I can tell you, from my personal experience working at Supervalu for 23 years, that this story is right on the mark. If anything, it might underplay the injuries that don't result in death. Ones that are due to ergonomic mis-design and repetitive motion are much more the stuff of everyday life for the average worker. They are eventually disabling, but the company fights them every step of the way, acting as if they are clueless about what' s going on-Yeah right.ML

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++