[Imc-summaries] Low Wages, High Esteem

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Thu May 24 13:26:32 CDT 2001

Editor's Note: Another strong argument why we need Living Wage legislation locally and why we don't need another Walmart, if we want real economic development. ML

Barbara Ehrenreich got her biggest laugh after sharing questions that Wal-Mart job applicants must answer. The application form at a Twin Cities-area Wal-Mart store asked this: In the past year, I've stolen $___ in goods from my employer. And this: True or false. It's easier to work when you are a little bit high.

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++