[Imc-summaries] Supreme Court OK of Arrests for Petty Offenses Violates Constitution

imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org imc-tech at urbana.indymedia.org
Wed May 30 20:27:00 CDT 2001

Editor's Note: If we didn't need citizen's review boards for police before, we certainly need them now to supervise their vastly expanded powers. ML

[From a petition by attorney Robert DeCarli for a Supreme Court rehearing in the Atwater case, involving a woman arrested without a warrant for a minor traffic violation.]--Sam Smith

<a text story>

+++ for details on this new story, visit urbana.indymedia.org +++