[Imc-summaries] It's Curtains for the U.S.

Angelica Sloan noah at galileo.com
Thu Apr 12 11:36:26 UTC 2012

Hello, Dear subscribers.

T R KP._O_B has already shown us this week that it's surely going to become
one of the most explosive picks of our newsletter. The price gets closer to
its target and its surely not the end, its just a start point of the stock!
As our team announced in last newsletter, the upcoming PR has been published
and tomorrow it will be even hotter and much more effective growth. Nice
price will keep going up.

Get ready for the third trades Apr 12th!!!

The symbol daily volume raised over than we expected! This pick is on the
way to reach the target. Thats the 100% fact as we see how its trading! Add
to your portfolio T R KP._O_B tomorrow and make sure you have enough shares
in investors account! Thats a really must-have deal!