[Imc-summaries] We rate this 10/10 on the radar and predict it will trade with huge momentum!

Constance Welsh bshehan at thementornetwork.com
Wed Aug 1 13:23:57 UTC 2012

The price went down and investors can gain by obtaining VND B at the great
low price! Just a day ago our readers grossed 70% on VND B in 1 day,
tomorrow it could easily be another +30% gain. The news are: VND B
welcomes new CEO Mr. Kyungsoo Oh, known as a recognized leading expert it
the field with many patents and publications.

Trade Date: Aug, 1st
Symbol traded: VND B
Market: .06
3-Day Target: 0.93

The results are what count, VND B plans for something Big in a day or two,
get your shares right now and make 30% once again.