[Imc-summaries] Business Opportunity

Matthew Long straightnesss8 at m5n.ru
Tue May 1 07:22:37 UTC 2012

Hello,

I would like to discuss a business opportunity that offers the potential for
considerable returns.

I work for a privately held manufacturing company, which presently purchases
a product imperitive to its processing operations, at a price significantly
above the manufacturing cost. In my proposed business venture, you would
assume the role of stand-in supplier, providing this key material while
keeping the same profit margins. My role would be to introduce you to my
company as the supplier and to establish a contract between you and my
employer.

Please send a return email verifying your contact number and to arrange the
most preferred time to discuss these possibilities in detail.  I look
forward to speaking with you soon.

Send reply message directly to b.crawford at mail-service.ca as it is connected
to my cell phone and is my preferred email.

Best Regards