[Imc-summaries] Business Venture

A. Newton andrew.n at northman.ru
Thu May 10 02:27:01 UTC 2012

My name is Andrew Newton, and I am contacting you to propose a business
opportunity that has the potential for considerable earnings.

I work for a manufacturing company, which currently requires a product
imperitive to its processing operations, at a price significantly above the
manufacturing cost. In my proposed business partnership, you would assume
the role of stand-in supplier, providing this important material while
retaining the same profit margins. My role would be to introduce you to my
company as the supplier and to establish a contract between you and my
employer.

Please send a return email to a.newton at companymailer.net confirming your
contact number and to arrange the most preferred time to discuss this
venture in more depth. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Send reply message directly to a.newton at companymailer.net as it is connected
to my cell phone and is my preferred email.

Best wishes,
Andrew Newton