[Imc-summaries] WEEKDAY STOCK REPORTER

Tristan Covington wootenirwinkzii at mapleleafmail.com
Sat Oct 27 16:38:01 UTC 2012

We hope you traders are around your offices, because we believe this
mining stock too climb big time next trading day! Buzz by particular
folks invested in Pengram Gold made us aware of a considerable
exploration announcement that will be revealed later this week!!!

Today: Mon, Oct 29, 2012
OTCBB: Pengram Gold Corp.
Ticker Symbol: P N G M
It is now: 0.045
Long Term Target: $.43

Gold Portfolio - three properties enveloping 12,600 acres through out
Nevada and British Columbia. At the moment P N G M has slipped to 4.5
cents on light selling but we believe it will steadily shoot by 0.20 as
soon as this annoucement is made public to the street!!!