[Imc-supervisors] Getting Fundraising off the ground!

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 16:57:07 CDT 2009

I apologize for the delay in getting this group together, but there has been
a lot of work for the AmeriCorps program already!

I would like to propose that we all get together to set a Fundraising
Roadmap.  The talented Beth Simpson will guide us.
Our training with Laura Huth has been pushed back since Beth is going to
teach us the basics and Laura will do a special training to help put the
plan in action.

Would people be able to meet next Wednesday, Sept. 16th at 6pm?

Thanks,

Nicole

--
Nicole Pion