[Imc-supervisors] Program Director Job Description

Susan Porter Bruce susanpbruce at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 16:19:18 CDT 2009

Just a couple of typos/suggestions in caps, otherwise I think it's
great. provides enough information. I think the hard thing may be
supervising such a diverse set of people, who will of necessity be
working under somewhat different structures. I imagine this person
will need to get to know a bit about each of these 8 jobs, but in
different ways.

The Director will ORIENT and enroll selected AmeriCorps members

THE PROGRAM DIRECTOR will work to coordinate, support, and oversee
AmeriCorps

Susan Bruce, Books to Prisoners