[Imc-supervisors] Welcome and Orientation for AmeriCorps

Susan Porter Bruce susanpbruce at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 14:31:38 CDT 2009

Welcome all!

I'll be supervising Judith at Books to Prisoners, and am a longtime
volunteer.

If you'd like to get to know the regulars at BTP, we'd love to have
you help us for an hour or two with our sale set-up:

---Tonight, Wednesday, exactly 7:30-8:25PM, we'll be setting up tables
and shifting boxes in to the Sun Room.

---Tomorrow, Thursday 9-5, we'll be laying out all the books.

And bring everyone you know to the sale. We have 600 boxes of quality
books, paperbacks for 50 cents and hardbacks for $1.00

Introduce yourselves if you can make it.

http://www.books2prisoners.org/

Susan Bruce