[Imc-supervisors] Member Eligibility Required Documentation for Audit

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 12:10:11 CDT 2010

Good afternoon Supervisor,

Please accept this message as notification of several areas of concentration
that must be undertaken to prepare for our May 13, 2010 audit.  As a result
of the Program Directors' training last week, the information highlighted
several issues that need rectification.  I will be working on them in the
area of programming and fiscal.  You will receive regular updates on these
areas for your information and support for your members.  If you have any
questions, please let me know.  All of the "logic" behind the forthcoming
request is available in the front office and can be provided to anyone
interested.  The following is the post sent to each member today to ready
our member files:

*The following is a list of requirements that must be documented in Member
Records:
Citizenship - Status  +
Age - at least 17  Status  +
Parental Consent - N/A
Criminal Background checks - National required status  - (state background
checks completed)
High School diploma/GED status  -

Please note that the last two have negative status.  In preparation for our
audit, please make a copy of your high school diploma or transcript and
place it in my mailbox by 4/30/2010.  If faxing is possible from your
family, please let me know and I'll ready the fax machine.*

-- Please encourage your members to help make this process and smooth as
possible.  Thank you,

Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC
202 S. Broadway Avenue