[Imc-supervisors] April Supervisors' Meeting

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 10:11:12 CDT 2010

Good morning All,

If you are unable to make the above meeting dates, please feel free to let
me know when a more appropriate time would be for you.  I am happy to have
smaller group meetings or even one-on-ones.  My desire is that everyone is
caught up and on the same page as we move forward.  The training offered
such insight, which requires that all parties are aware of the basic outline
that will emerge out of the material provided.  I am certain that we can
make it work for us and the members now and to come.

My best regards,

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Program Director