[Imc-supervisors] OnCorps Reporting & Updating Due Wed. April 28

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:30:47 CDT 2010

Peace Members,

I just wanted to send an additional reminder about the requirements upon
us.  We are in need of updating our member reporting by Weds. so that I can
submit our GPR (progress report) by April 30.  This unfortunately is not
optional.  If you have quesitons, or need help with language, please see
myself or Nicole for assistance.  Thank you for your patience and service.

Supervisors, please work with your members to complete reporting
requirements for your program.

Thanks,

Carol

--