[Imc-supervisors] Fwd: Conference call - August 12th @ 10:00 a.m.

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:38:22 CDT 2010

Good afternoon All,

I am forwarding this message so that working group supervisors and finance
members who are available can call into the conference call.  I have set the
time for us for August 12th at 10:00 a.m.  This call is primarily in
relation to the budget and program responsibility.

The call in number for the call is:

*1-877-411-9748  *
*7361221#*

Peace,