[Imc-supervisors] Can we have a mediated discussion?

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 15:42:31 CDT 2010

Hi everyone-

I'm not sure what the scoop is- should I be there in 10 minutes? I just called
but couldn't reach Carol.

I think I'll go over there just in case- see you? in a few minutes.

-elizaBeth

 It's summer! That means I'm on email less often. Please feel free to call for
timely issues: 217-344-8324

support Change of State!
We work collectively to create engagedperformance art which transforms the
social environment within and beyond the performance.

http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance
Project)