[Imc-supervisors] Supervisors' Meeting Today at Noon

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 09:28:42 CDT 2010

Good morning All,

I hope that this is not the first time you are receiving this message.  We
are having our meeting today at noon.  I have gone into the listserv to add
all new supervisors', so if you are not getting this message grom the
imc-supervisors' list address, please let me know.  Please make sure that
someone is present for this afternoons meeting from your working group.

Note:  I know this is many folks lunch hour, so please BYOL.  [?]
--
Carol Ammons-Program Director
Americorps/UCIMC