[Imc-supervisors] [Imcamericorps] Fwd: Volunteerism Fair

zernialb zernialb at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 15:42:31 CDT 2010

I would like to do it from 1-2 pm.

In a message dated 08/25/10 14:02:15 Central Daylight Time, carolammons at gmail.com writes:
Good afternoon all,

We have been given a couple of dates for volunteer recruiting opportunities in September.  The first is with the University of Illinois, there event is on Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Illini Union Rooms A,B, and C 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.  Members partner up for the event, two members per hour.

Please select a time, at least two members per slot and let me know.

The other opportunity is not yet confirmed.  We have been placed on a waiting list with Parkland College for their upcoming (9/13) Volunteer Fair.  The coordinator for Parkland will get back to us asap.

Thanks,

Carol A.